Sunday, October 7, 2012

The Moonstone

Love to Hate Her

Miss Clack, seems like the righteous good Christian woman who loves to judge everyone around her.  She reminds me of a period my aunt and I didn't get along, meaning that I find Miss Clack incredibly annoying with her all mightier than God attitude.  Which is really simple to come to the conclusion of because of her "Holy Roller" persona  she gives off in an over abundance.  Of course if you had very little to do with your life but charitable works, which I believe makes her believe that it makes her an ugly person who loves to be judgmental and yet at the same time she claims that she isn't.  In a way it is funny how she lives in this delusional world which she is totally infatuated with Godfrey, hates Rachel because she is the young, she shows her jealous various times again and again for Rachel.  Because she believes herself to be the better woman and is very angry and jealous, that she since she is the "better" woman, that she should have been the one to marry.  All really kind sad.  I am having a bit of difficulty trying to keep up with all the different narratives and find this to be a "messed" up Sherlock Holmes of a bitter woman who I can hardly stand.  My thoughts however on the Moonstone of Rachel's' is that the Indians are closing watching a waiting for it to re-appear, and for that matter that they are watching it posses people.    

No comments:

Post a Comment